Sunday 3 May 2015

WE MADE IT to Friday 24th April 2015!

WE MADE IT!
We made it to Friday 24th April 2015!
As this week winds up I would like to extend some gratitude to some people who actively support myself and Royal Graphics: Jenny Wong from See.Taste.Do, Whitney Roberts from Whitsfitness, Tony from Automonews, Grant from Go-Creative, there are many people that are opening up to referring us and I appreciate that one thousand percent!

In the next week we are search for month long projects (primarily) Catalogue Designs. Below is a picture of myself going to a proposal meeting yesterday. The marketing coordinator seemed a little bit overwhelmed with my preparation. I was able to put together the template, project requirements, timeline and quote. I'm learning to appreciate that you have to give to recieve, so that I shall do!


Recently Completed Projects:
 





 
Kind Words:

"I was referred to Royal Graphics and had heard Cody was good but I wasn't prepared for how amazing his designs were going to be. I was completely blown away by his artistic flare and just how quickly he understood what I was looking for. He gave me a range of designs and turned them around so quickly as well. As soon as my husband saw my designs he immediately asked Cody to work on his logo. I absolutely wholeheartedly recommend Cody at Royal Graphics"
Nic Bambury, Founder, Beautiful Birthing (Dubai).


Wardrobe Warriors Sunday:

Click the image below for more information!:



IT'S TIME TO ADVERTISE OUR SOLUTIONS!
Royal Graphics can offer services for:
  • BUSINESS CARDS
  • DL, A5, A4, A3 FLYERS (Create Deals/ Contact Ref.)
  • BROCHURE DESIGN
  • CATALOGUE DESIGN & PRINTING
  • FACEBOOK BANNERS AND ADS
  • BILLBOARD DESIGN
  • ADVERTISEMENTS (For Print and Web)
  • VINYL BANNERS (To be seen from the road)
  • PULLUP BANNERS
  • WEB DESIGN (HTML, CMS, ONLINE STORES)
  • SEO & ADWORDS

"I know what I have given you... 
I do not know what you have received.” 
Antonio Porchia

Contact Details:
Email: cody@royalgraphics.com.au or Ph: 0432067961

Find our the articles here: 
http://graphicdesignerbrisbane.blogspot.com.au/


1 comment:

  1. I think this article will fully complement you article. Please continue publishing helpful topics like this. Regards, from Web Design Brisbane | Web Development Brisbane | Web Designer Brisbane

    ReplyDelete